The residential complex on the Edeltrautweg: over 50% of the dwellings are sold
The well-kept block of flats close to the Havel river lies in the idyllic and tranquil area of Berlin – in Konradshöhe. Konradshöhe is a sough-after borough. The harmonic residential complex consists of 3 block of flats with either 3 or 4 storeys. Over 50% of the flats have new owners.
These dwellings are still for sale:
- 10 flats with balconies and a river view
- floor space between 97 sqm and 115 sqm
- between 3,5 and 4,5 rooms
- purchase price between 2,500 €/sqm and 2,900€/sqm
- rented flats – Termination of tenancy due to intended owner-occupation possible
- well-kept units with ample space
- good yield
For more details concerning this property please visit: www.edeltautweg.de/en
We will be happy to advise you in all aspects.
Your David Borck real estate company